Week 6

Progress on Assignment 3

This past week I worked on building out a structure for our flask backend. In addition to setting up models, db access, config, blueprints I also hooked up facebook login and api access. Moving forward my team and I decided to create something that will send notifications to users to remind them of their upcoming meetings. We will likely use twilio to achieve this -- I will be spearheading this.

Final Assignment

I became excited about the final assignment moreso after hearing the internal pitches. Specifically, Darren's proposal to work on a cryptocurrency farm appealed to me. I like that there is a mix of technical assignment (building a dashboard) and management (planning the logistics and cost). Interested in this as I plan to move to a product management role once out of school. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts